Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Healthy Mentality

The hardest thing for me to realize was that I had to change the way I looked at food. No amount of dieting or exercising was going to last long term unless I made a mental switch. It started for me by not eating for pleasure but eating for life. Robert's brother often said, "nothing tastes as good as thin feels". He may be right, however that's not going to do the trick for a lot of people out there that are addicted to the sugar, MSG and other ingredients in the food that's out there these days. The switch for me was made when I watched the movie Hungry for Change. They make mention of a mental switch from, "I want it but can't have it" to "I can have it but I don't want it". What a paradigm shift! Try that on for size and see what it can do for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment