Saturday, June 1, 2013

Add in the Veggies

Upon reflection I see that there was a long process of changing what we put into our mouth. For me it was a slow road to healthy eating. Although I had cut out most of the junk food, I was still not eating an optimal amount of fresh produce. I was still eating cereal for breakfast, having rice cakes in the afternoon and eating pasta or potatoes at night. Little amounts of fruits and vegetables.  I just wasn't raised eating a lot of veggies or fruits for that matter. Especially not raw veggies. If you can add in as many different color variety of vegetables into your daily menu and eat as many of them as you can raw, you will be on the fast track to bettering your health. I'm sure the weight loss would have happened even faster as well. The main drive for me in sharing my weight loss journey with all of you is to save you the time and energy in researching a healthy way to do so. I hope all of the tips I post on this blog will help to do just that. Good luck on your journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment