Monday, July 8, 2013

Toning is just as Hard as Losing the Weight

Been eating clean for about 5 years now. Do I cheat occasionally? Yes. Since we came back to California there has been more eating out, with family mainly, although we try to pick Mexican or Thai food which is usually pretty safe and MSG free. Still. I went from a Size 8 to a 10 in six months. So I decided to kick up my exercise routine a notch and borrowed my brothers P90X videos. DANG. So glad I've been pretty dedicated to working out before hand, cause they mean business. BRING IT! No kidding. I'm into my 5th week. So I work out an average of an hour and 17 mins a day and sweat my butt off, literally. I'm bound and determined to get rid of all the toxins that are stored in my fat from 6 years of medications. Cellulite be gone too! I'm 41 this year and in the best shape of my life and not done yet. Look forward to posting the after picture on this blog when 90 days is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment