Thursday, August 15, 2013

Learning: Trial and Error

So the Blood Type Diet says I should avoid ice cream. Been following the recommendations of my type A for a few weeks now. Seems spot on. Last week I had some frozen yogurt and had no digestion problems at all. Last night my sweetie decided to pick up some vanilla ice cream as a treat. Only had a scoop and almost immediately had bloating and excess gas, ugh. Sure did taste good though. No more ice cream for this girl. If I have a cheat dessert, it will be frozen yogurt from now on.
On our recent trip to Cabo we went off our new BTD as well, as little as we could anyways, but still. I had stomach problems almost the entire time. Gas, bloating and more. My commitment was reconfirmed to adhere to this new lifestyle (diet) immediately upon return. Living and learning along the way to my goal of optimum health and fitness. Posting to sharing to help others.

No comments:

Post a Comment