Monday, September 16, 2013

My P90X Journey

So on a previous post I mentioned my road to tone. I completed the 90 day program of P90X this month. It took me two weeks longer than scheduled due to a kidney stone around week 10. I persevered by taking 3 days off to heal, then continuing with some of the lighter workouts until I felt back up to a 100%. I was so proud to graduate that course. It was pretty tough. With exercise 6 days a week and 1 stretch day for 12 weeks, eating clean, and drinking good water, I was able to lose 9 inches total from my body. I am physically in the best shape of my life. I'm not stopping there though folks. I am continuing on my journey to tone. I now not only workout once a day but added in a half hour of weight lifting as well (thanks to my brothers advice and direction). Looking for definition and strength now. I am still a work in progress..........
What do you think? Not bad huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment