Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Beauty Inside and Out

Being healthy radiates to the outside. It's no joke. You just have a glow about you. Your nails are clearer, your hair breaks off less and has less split ends and your complexion is amazing. I've gone from over 200 lbs, toxic and using tons of harmful beauty products daily to a fit size 8, healthy and use nothing but gentle (organic when possible) beauty products. I look at pictures and am amazed at the transformation to this day. Your skin absorbs the chemicals you put on ladies, whether it be hair dye, make up or nail polish. You can look your best and be good to your body too.

I've found some products that I have used for quite some time now that I swear by. No I'm not paid by any to advertise, I just thought you might like to try them. One is Tate's miracle shampoo and conditioner (I order online by the gallon) they have many different uses and they work wonderful. My hair has never looked so healthy or grown so well in my life. I don't dye it or bleach it anymore either. The make up I use is 100% pure. I buy mine at Lazy Acres but you can find them online too. I use the tinted moisturizer, pot rouge (for cheeks and eyes), mascara and gloss and I'm good to go anywhere. My skin and lashes feel great! As far as polish goes, I don't need any these days. My nails are so clear it looks like I have a french manicure all the time. When I want to make them look really great I buffer them. Sharing some beauty secrets I've found. Hope you will find ways to let go of the harmful chemicals you might still be using.

No comments:

Post a Comment