Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Confidence in Sharing Your Story Part 2

Last month I talked about a couple of opportunities that had come my way to share my story with a wider audience on other peoples blogs. This month I was notified that they had been published! More than one emotion washed over me. Part of me was excited and proud and the other was apprehensive and had butterflies. Overall humbled to be able to share my story with others in hopes of helping even one other person out there achieve a healthier life.

I want to say thank you to Anna, who took the time to write me and ask if I would like to share on her blog. I so appreciate all of the fit community who take time out of their busy day to reach out to others. Her blog is amazing! Please go check out my story and the rest of her blog at http://www.rulesofdieting.com/kristies-weight-loss-success-story/. Thanks to her I was able to share my story with another blog as well. Thank you Lydia for agreeing to share my story as well. You can read the full edition of my story and check out Lydia's blog at http://divinehealthfromtheinsideout.com/2014/06/from-size-18-to-8-2/

I hope my blog readers will find all of what I shared on these blogs just as helpful as what I have posted on here. I have not had many comments as of yet and I do hope that you all feel free to share your thoughts and feelings with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment