Tuesday, June 11, 2013

To Cheat or Not to Cheat

I'm not perfect and not many are when it comes to watching what you eat. In the beginning, if your as addicted to sugar and processed foods as I was, you'll feel deprived. It's pretty normal. Even with strong self will you will fall pray to cravings and temptations. Or I've heard some people say they schedule a cheat meal like once a week. Why not, if you feel you need to. Do what works for you to stick to a better diet. For me, if the craving lasted very long, I would finally give in. That's okay. Just go back to better eating the next meal. Over time, when your body has adjusted to the new way of eating, the "cheat" won't taste as good as you thought it would. Not only that but I no longer "reward" myself with junk. Now that's change.

No comments:

Post a Comment