Thursday, June 20, 2013

Learning and Growing along the way

As I write this today I remember how it was in the beginning like it was yesterday. Along the path to better health we have constantly taken steps to improve what we eat, drink and think. Until I reach my ultimate goal of losing all of the fat and cellulite that hold all of the toxins from 6 years of poisonous medications, I will continue to search for solutions. If you hit a plateau like I did several times, don't just quit, see what could use improvement first. Are you drinking enough good water, eating clean, and having a positive outlook on life? All three are crucial to having a slim healthy body. Did you go a step further in your workout regimen if you have hit a plateau? So what can you do to make it to your goal?

No comments:

Post a Comment